Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ecuador Day 3-4

So it's the 2nd day that we had been in Ecuador Today it was alot more hot then the other days and its not raining. We got up and got ready to go. I hate checking out of hotel rooms because you have to make sure that you have everything that you came with. Sometimes I feel like I forget things. The van with our driver was waiting outside. We rented the van driver or whatever you want to call him for the hole day. I think that we paid like $120-130 or somthing like that.

We were off after we got everyone into the van. It was a while intel we got to Rogelios house. That was going to be later that we would be getting there. We stoped on the way and on the side of the road they sell fruit. We bought some drinks that was a watermelon drink. Antonio loved it. I bought tuns of diffrent kinds of mangos. Marcelo bought a star fruit it was always his favorite. Jonathan oh yeah I forgot to tell you Jonathan came to the hotel in the morning to meet us there. He go's to school in the city so he desided he couldent wait to meet us and came there after half of school was done. I knew him already because we talk on the computer to eachother.
Super nice. He was alot taller then I thought I felt short agian. lol. I also forgot to tell you when we went to the mall they had those things that kids ride that you pay like .50 cents or .25 cents well they were high speed ones I felt like the kids where going to fly out of them they needed a seat belt at that speed. So anyways back to the fruit Jonathan and I bought a coconut they cut off the tops and put a straw in it to drink it. It was not good to me I rather eat a coconut then drink it, but Rogelio and Antonio drank it so they really liked it.

When we were driving more we saw tuns of diffrent foods growing and passed dole bannahas and other dole products I never knew they made some dole things in Ecuador. We also passed papayas growing. I never knew they were so big. We finally got to La Troncal the city out side Rogelios city. We were going to stay in a hotel there since it was the hotel by his house that wouldent be to far away. The hotel that we were going to rent said that they had a party going on the 2nd to the last day or something like that. That we would be there and it would be loud. So we thought ok lets look for a diffrent hotel. We went looking and found one it was super nice but the roff was leeking and its raining season so yeah um no thank you. lol. So anyways after a while we just ended up going back to the first hotel we were going to stay at and we stayed there. It was $20.00 for Rogelio,Antonio,Miguel and I in one room and it was $25.00 for my parents room because they had hot water in there room.

We put all of our things in the room and checked in and checked out the hotel. They had a water park with water slides and everything and a pool super nice but we never used it because we were doing other things. Then they had a party room upstairs a restorant in the frunt. The food was super good. We ate there almost everynight. The people at the restorant spoke english so it was nice for my parents and me too. So after geting settaled we drove to Rogelio's town.
We first went to his place he lives with Marcelo,Carmen and Danyella. The house is big very big. We went to the 2nd floor( by the way the stairs have no railings and its outside the house.) and that was scarry for me because there was nothing to hold on to.Then I tryed to make it to the 3rd floor I did but it was the getting down that was scarry! Omg! I thought about getting ropes and bunje down the house. I was shaking thankfully Rogelio helped me. Trust me it dose not sound that bad but it is. Lets just say I will never agian go to 3rd floor in the house inless he encloses the stairs.

We could have stayed at Rogelios place but there is no more beds and we wanted to all stay together so there for the reason for the hotel. We then went to walk around we went and meet his brother Monwell yea i know i spelt it wrong. We saw him at work for a secound I have spoke to him over the years on the phone too. He is super nice. We went to Monwells other work and saw Mary my friend Walters sister and she is also Monwells wife. Monwell and Mary have 3 kids Jonathan,Fabian, and kerly. There place is a restorant,pool,scoccer,and much more. Its super nice there. We meet so many people Rogelio has a very large family. I can't remember all of there names. We went to Rennes house and his place has a pond in the back and horses. Oh yeah pigs and other animals. There was just sooo much to see everywere. Hard to remember everything and everyone that we saw. Rene was super nice and his wife was too. They have alot of kids. Pablo who hung out with us alot, then there was loreni,monica ( who I really like and shes such a sweet lil girl) and then there was carina whos married to luis they have a daughter together who is emily. I think that was her name. Carina and luis seem very young but I think that they are almost my age. Everyone was very nice.

After that we went and saw were the web cam is the place I think is called Cyber. It's pritty cool. It is a computer lab. You can buy ice cream and soda and snacks there too. I meet a few of Walter my friends family there since they own Cyber. We walked around and saw diffrent things and talked. It was so fun. It was starting to get late so we desided to call it a night and went back into La troncal and paid the driver and he took off. It was late so we had to find somewere to eat. Thankfully the restorant was open at the hotel. So we ate there. Super good food. Once I find out the name of the place I will tell you. The people there are super nice too. The man spoke to me about when he visited america where he learned his english and how things where. The women talked about many things with me. They were just really nice and eazy to talk to. we spent alot of our nights hanging out eating or waiting for our food so we could bring it back to our room. I liked them and I would love to stay there agian. After we ate we went to our rooms Rogelio once agian stayed up talking amongs other things.lol. The next day we were going to go to Rogelios town agian.

When we woke up I heard something! I was like what is that. I looked at the door and did not see anything so I got up and got closer to where the sound was...OMG theres like a small getko in our room! I screamed for Rogelio to get up and he got him out. He told me they are everywere all the time and they wont hurt us. I was still freaked out what if It would have jumped on me when I was asleep? scarry!

The best feeling is waking up to your husband in the morning! I love that feeling knowing that we were together no matter where we were. I was with him and so happy. The things that alot of people take to be not that important are. Always remember he or she the person you love might not be there one day. Spend your time with them get to know them love them be a good wife or husband.

Waking up and taking a shower with Rogelio well the kids slept was the best. Even though the water was cold it was fine. Rogelio when he was in America took cold showers I always thought it was odd but he was used to it. I still like my hot showers! I had to scrub my shoes since they were full of dirt from walking everywhere I wish that I would have brought more then one pair of tennis shoes next time I will know better.

We desided to go shopping so we met My parents in there room and we were off. We went all over town and saw so many diffrent things.

No comments:

Post a Comment