Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Pray

So I am going to Pray that everything gets to Ecuador in time for the interview and that there is no lost packages along the way. Grr.....Sometimes people make me so upset when they don't know how to handle things in the way that they are exposed to be handled. I am only going to say that. Most of you will know what I am talking about.

I am not really nerves for the interview that Rogelio has in Ecuador because all he has to due is tell the truth and be completely honest with the people try to be him self, but he is nerves because hes like what if there is a question I don't know? I told him there wont be and if there is just tell them I don't know. Our lawyer said its all about our lives and questions about us. That can't be that hard its just the stress of being in the environment of being drilled with questions being in the hot seat. See if I was on the other end I think I would be more nerves. The only thing I am nerves is about the package getting there on time and him getting to the interview on time. I almost want him to sleep outside the place to make sure he is there.

I just pray everything goes fine. Also I pray that they will give him the 2nd interview right then and take the wavier right then also. Gezzzzzzzzzzzz that would be my dream come true because then Rogelio could come home within two weeks.

Updates on us here at home, well we have been sick for like a week now and to many doctor apts. It is very hard to take care of two sick boys when you are sick your self. Thank god for my parents being around and helping so much.

I wish Rogelio was here to help me that's who I want help from. My love my husband my life. I want him back so bad. I hope it is sooner then later. Please pray for us. talk to you guys soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment