Thursday, October 29, 2009

What do I do?

So Rogelio Had his Immigration Interview In Ecuador on the 27th of October. They gave him a list of things to get and come back and make another interview appointment after he gathered all the papers. Sounds easy right? Well......

When you have certain people dealing with your case that in my opion don't know everything they are doing. You have the Wait for one- two weeks before anything gets done. No I am not happy with that! When the United States Consulate General In Ecuador tells us to do something and do it asap or you are going to wait a longer time. Guess what I want to listen to them. They are the people I am going to listen to. Just like When someone mixed up things ( not to name names) and only because I Myself took it to investigate you know like being a lawyer myself to find out that there was a form that was not filed and because a certain someone was supposed to file it and did not we waited a extra year almost. wow that sounds like huge oops # 1 well actually #2 #1 was actually hiring someone who dose not know how to do there full job.

So anyways I just need to know what forms were filed with the United states consulate General in Ecuador and where my sons birth cert is???? Um yeah that's another thing that was supposed to be in the things that Rogelio had but ummm someone ( not naming names) forgot to put in there or lost it. Yah sort of a big deal when head person at USCG asks you where it is and looks threw your papers with your husband 2 times and dose not find it. Yeah I would say that's also a big deal! Grrrr Really I can't believe all the messed up stuff happens to us. I only want people to do the jobs they were hired and paid to do and do it!!!!! GRRRRR really? Sorry I am just so upset...OK I am back to work on trying to get things done myself since other people don't do their job. Talk to you guys soon:) Pray for us Please all I want Is Rogelio back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment