Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dreams,Real,waiting....

So Yeah I have not wrote on my blog for a bit now...there has been alot going on in my life....first of all I have been sick alot more these past days...Antonio has gotten sick a few times....missed alot of doc's appointments...now we have to wait another month to get other ones:( Miguel has had a cold and cough that has stuck around:( Guess what????? Someone stolid My S.S. # and has been working with it! Yeah really crazy! I really hope they get the person who did this to me:( Makes me Angry and sad at the same time!

So I have been threw alot with my S.S. # being used...spent so many hours if not days working on getting things straight with it all and I am still not done! Grrrr Drives me nuts...seems like all the things that could go wrong has gone wrong with things:(

I had a Dream the other night....I dream that I picked up Rogelio from the airport because he was finally able to come home....to make a long dream short.....then we got all of our things together and then we ended up at a party....a party someone was having because Rogelio was finally Home!!! All of our friends and family was there...Rogelio and I were holding eachother and finally together Happy! It felt soooo good....Then I woke up:( I was so sad:( That sucks! I wish that my dream will come true....

On another note...Rogelio saw his other son...his son that is in Ecuador that he has never met before.....the women he had his son with did not want anything to do with us at all....we bought him some things before and send him stuff but not nearly enof that a father should have been sending a son....his mother would not let us....trying to contact her over the years have been so hard....we have not been able to...we have tryed so hard.....a few years ago we found out that she came and is still in the U.S.A. we were never able to contact Rogelio's son nor her...her family did not want us to contact them nor did they care about what we wanted....Rogelio was in town last week and saw him...he saw his son...he did not go up to him he did not talk to him...but he knew it was him...from photo's that we have saw...less then a week ago Rogelio's son contacted Rogelio's sister....he wants to meet his dad...I guess that his mothers father is who he is staying with...and his grandpa is really mean to him and there are alot of problems there....not the most perfect time for his son to come into our life's but I want Rogelio to finally meet his son...he has never meet him...so we are waiting for Rogelio's son to contact his sister again..because he has no phone number....then we will see what go's on. I just hope that everything go's well...

So we are still waiting on Rogelio to be able to come back home....no word yet...no update...just a waiting game! This is so crazy....there are days that I wake up and want to jump on a plane to Ecuador and there are days I don't want to get out of bed at all....I just want Rogelio back here so we can be a family again and start our life out fresh! I love Rogelio with all my heart and soul...<3 you Rogelio!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment