Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Still on the waiting page of life:(

So nothing new as of right now to really update people for....but thought that I should write on here anyways. Antonio had his spring vacation we did do a lot of things then just sit around the house and read ....lol...we actually left the house and did things....my niece came over for a few days also and that was nice to see her...even though we tried to get her to go on web cam and see her dad she was too shy...her dad was upset and still dose not understand why she was acting the way that she was acting....

I understand why she was acting that way well almost understand but what I get from it is...shes 13 years old she is a teenager...you can't tell them everything to do because they will not listen they have to want to do it on there own. She loves her father and wants to see him but she wants to see him in person....I know that she still dose not understand about the whole immigration system even though she tells me she understand she is still a teenager and it is going to take her years to fully understand...A big reason that she was shy was that there was other family members there that she dose not know that much only from talking to on the computer a bit and she feels odd having everyone look at her on cam. She has not seen her father in person for about 5 years now because he was deported years back... he has tried to come back a few times only reason is to be here with his daughter but he got caught all the times he had tried. It has been really hard for him to live without his daughter...I hear about it all the time.....I wish that she would have been able to go with us when we went to Ecuador but her mom had not took the steps to get her passport so she was not able to go....passports seems easy to get right? nope not when you are under 18 and one parent is not in the country....but it can be easy....you have to get a paper from the passport place and have the parent out of country fill it out notarize it and send it back when you get it back then you have to take it to the passport place and file for a passport....after the person out of country has signed it and sent it back go right away to the passport place because there is a time line that the paper that was signed is good for.

I guess it is just harder for some people to do. Everyone is different I guess....so on another note Rogelio has been keeping his mind on other things like helping his brother out and doing things to help people down in Ecuador....along with fishing and hunting alot:) He would love to hunt when he comes back here because that is something that he has done alot of since he has been down there:)

Rogelio has been telling me how much it is raining down there and it makes him almost miss the snow....he is not much of a rain person:) I think it dose it for you when you all winter are in rain not snow...very different when you were used to snow for over 16 years and then go from snow to rain....lol...

It is very much the baby boom in Ecuador....seems like everyone lately is having babys!! So crazy! Rogelio will be sending me photo's from Ecuador soon....I can't wait to see them:)

I really hope that Rogelio is able to come home soon...Still a waiting game....I wish that he would be able to come home next week sometime....I really miss him and I know that he misses us. The kids need there father here and it has very much affected Antonio with all things...only because Rogelio is not here...a growing boy needs his father here.....Love you all take care I will keep updates when I have them:) Pray that Rogelio can come home soon!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment