Friday, March 4, 2011

Ecuador Jan 2011 Cont...

Sorry Its been a long time since I wrote in here. I have been doing many things and been sick alot since we have gotten back from Ecuador. So anyways to make a long story short we hung around Ecuador and got to see alot of things that we did not see before. I feel that our trip down in Ecuador got jiped because of the flights and my things were not there most the time we were down there. I hope that he will be able to come home soon. It really is hard here without him and sucks not living my life because he is not here. I just wish that Panama would say Hey Jill your husband can come home now go get him lol that would be a dream come true! Feel like I have been waiting my whole life for him to come home. I almost dont even remember what a normal life is like. That's super sad to say! It has been 1135 days since Rogelio has been home here and almost 9 months since according to Panama the wavier has been filed. Even though we filed a few months before that they did not get in there system right away???? Idk...anyways every time we contact Panama they say still pending still pending I do not want to hear that it is still pending i want to hear GO HOME TO YOUR FAMILY ROGELIO! That would be more like it for me. but I don't know if I have already wrote this or not because I blab alot when I write lol ..but Panama also said that the letter they sent us said 8-10 months and they are more like on the 11th month end of things. If that is the case that means in May he should be able to come home? I really hope so.....actually I pray everyday that its more like tommw but we can only hope....when hope is lost what is there????? I really hope he can come home soon....the kids are really hurting because he is not here. My older son really shows to me that he is sad and depressed that his dad is not here...Its so hard on him...I try and not show its so hard on me in front of him but its so hard. At times that I cry and he sees me he comes and hugs me and says mom lay down and hugs me and tells me its going to be ok papi is going to be home soon and he would not like to see you cry don't be sad...Its cute and funny at the same time because thats alot of the same stuff I say to him when hes sad...Gosh I love my husband and my sons so much! Honey i hope you can come home soon! I am soooo in love with you and our family that we made! I just want us to all be happy together again and be a real family! Please pray for us!<3

2 comments:

  1. hey girl - thought you would enjoy this site:

    http://defineamerican.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I wanted to reach out to you regarding your situation. Are you still separated from your husband? Can you shoot me an email: steven.zaharakis@gmail.com. There is an organization that is established of couples in the same situation.

    ReplyDelete