Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My 6 year old tells everyone everything:)

So Last weekend we went to some garage sales with my mom. My mom had went out before we had even gotten up in the morning and was to a few when I got up we called my mom and asked where she was, my mom came and picked us up and we went out to a few around the area. Garage sales are always great when you find good deals:) There was a sale that I wanted to check out but my mom had already been there. She decided to stay in the car well Antonio and I went to the sale.

Antonio and I went in and started looking around. Then Antonio of coarse asked if he could pet the dog and started talking about his dog that he has. I asked Antonio to pick out some books that were there for only .25 cents! That's a deal! After he picked out the books the women tryed to interest him in other things I told him no we don't have money for all that we are just going to get the books and then he started telling the women how he had to save money and how the bad people took his papi away and he needs to save all the money he can to get him back from Ecuador. Kept going on and on about the bad people and how his papi is in Ecuador and he can't come back Intel he gets a lot of money and how we need to visit him and everything. I did not want to be rude and interrupt so I just let him talk. When he was done we went to the car and then he seemed pleased that he talked to the girl about his papi.

I think that some people have no clue what he is talking about when he talks about Rogelio because they don't understand that he was not legal here and the situation that we are in. Sometimes I just don't feel like explaining it in person to people. Especially people that we meet at a garage sale. Antonios so cute! This week sometime I am going to go on cam with Rogelio again! Yay can't wait! I used a $5.00 calling card the other day the person at the store told me that it was a good card to call Ecuador cell phones...Um yeah needless to say it gave me like 13 mins and was not a good calling card to call Ecuador cell phones. That's the last time I am going to listen to a American calling card center. I think I will stick to people that are Latino and know about calling to other country's. The only reason I got that one is because they were out of mine that I always buy.

I will have to tell the people to stock up more on my calling cards to Ecuador because I will buy them:) Intel later you guys take care thanks for reading my blog. Feel free to leave a comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment