Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wow This is a lot to get together!!

So I have to get together all the paper work and things for Rogelio's two interviews and the wavier. It is so much work there is so much that I have to get together!! It is never ending!! So I got back from Vacation with the family on sat, it was fun being with the family. The only hard thing was everyone had someone. My brother, My sisters and my parents all have there partners. So that left me hanging out with my kids most the time.

I felt like I couldn't do anything as a couple with anyone....why? Well because Rogelio is not here. I felt like I was trying to intrude on people when I wanted to hang out. I know my family did not feel that way because they are always trying to do things with me too. Not like there was all couple times alone or anything it just felt like that to me, because it is hard for me to see people with there other half's and me not with mine.

Any who vacation was fun with the family kids are a bit crazy but what do I say they are mine and Rogelios kids they parable get it from us:) Antonio started school he loves it 1st graders are 6 years old Mom I can do things alone. MOM I AM 6 YEARS OLD!!!! My son yells at me sort of like saying hello I can do things alone now give me some space!! lol it was funny cute and sort of scary:( He is growing up so fast!!

I don't want my kids to grow up, I want time to frez just in tell Rogelio gets home then it can start again, but not too fast I want it to go slow after he comes home. I got to talk to Rogelio one time at the cabin but then I ran out of calling cards. I need to go buy some more. They are so much money because they add up to be alot! I can't wait intel he is home!!!! There is alot of work to get together but it is way worth it, I would do it 100 times over if I had to just to get him back here and in our arms!

Rogelio is doing ok right now no one is sick, he is trying to cut down some bushes by the house so he can have some what of a yard.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone even reads this, lol....any who Intel next time talk to you guys later.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment