Saturday, September 26, 2009

You never see how crazy things get intel you step back

So Life for us as a family is so crazy there is way too many things that is going on right now and that need to be done right now. We need to step back and look at the situation that we are in and what we need to do first and what is the most important.

I can admit sometimes I do put things off but I have not been putting things off for a long time I usually do them right away so I can just get them done and over with. The only thing is getting ready for the Immigration interview is something like having a job. It is a job alone having to get everything together for it. Dam I wish that Rogelio was here to do some of the work instead right now Rogelio just went to church with his family and he now is playing volleyball with the family and then he is going to go fishing with his family. Grrr....sometimes I think dam cant you just tell me honey I am at home bored nothing to do I am working or something other then all the fun stuff you are doing with your family today!!

I know that he means no harm and alot of the time he dose just sit at home or he dose some extra work on the house or cleans or helps his brothers he dose not go out and actually have fun that often but when I do hear he is having fun I am happy for him at least he is not at home being depressed or anything like that but I am also jealous that I can't be doing that. Also that we can't be doing that together.

My favorite thing to do right now to make time pass after I do all the immigration things for the day that I can and are able to do. I read to Antonio and work with him for some of his school stuff because he has been behind in school because he has missed so much school because he is sick so often. That means working with him more then other children usually work with there parents. Some people think oh you need to work with Antonio hours and hours every day! Sorry people that is not how it works. You know that the people saying that do not have children or they don't have more then one.

If you have two or more children you know what I am talking about. Having another child and someone who is younger and dose not understand hey don't bother us right now we are trying to learn. I will play with you later to tell a 2 year old that is crazy. lol they don't listen. I have nothing aginst him for not listening there is nothing wrong with that he is too young to understand all that. He wants attention also. Sure work with your son well the other ones taking a nap. Lets see I can do that no problem, but that he takes no more than 30 min's for a nap and during that time usually I get a chance to sit down and not be running around or cleaning up after everything he gets into. Oh ok so you say wait Intel he goes to sleep ok, sure that will work.....most the time Antonio falls asleep during the time I am trying to put Miguel to sleep. When I try and wake him up he gets so mad and dose not want to get up at all.So there for that never works. So I am only normal I do what I can when I can.

So anyways I love Rogelio and we called him today and talked to him Rogelio and I told Antonio together that he might come home soon. Antonio seemed really happy and is trying to plan things for when Rogelio gets back. Love you all send your prayers to Rogelio and I. I hope you are all doing well:) Intel next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment