Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Can't wait for a week!!!

So on Friday we were suppose to have a appointment with our Lawyer at his office, but he cancelled it. He said that he was in court and could not make it to our appointment. I hate when he cancelled or says things that he dose not do. The main problem is that he has to many clients and he dose not take good care of them or be there when he is suppose to. That is what upsets me alot. I don't understand when people don't take me as important as the other clients. I hired you to do a job and expected it to be done asap. Not wait two weeks then have appointment. In my eyes that is not fair.

I wish that I had all the money in the world so I could pay for a better lawyer that actually gets my things done on time. I know I am always complaining about something. I am just an unhappy person right now with the things that go on. I am happy that the interview went well but, not happy with the lawyer. I think that I deserve more respect.

So anyways on another note, Rogelio had to get his birth certificate and police record again so he did and he got it fast this time witch is good. It only took 2 days last time it was more then 2 weeks!. Rogelio went fishing with his family the other day, he caught alot of fish. He says that he wishes that he could take some fish home here with him from Ecuador. ( he can't) I have seen people ship fish here from Ecuador before but it did not look so good and it was with dry ice. Lol.

So holidays in Ecuador last more then 2 days there. Like last week it was Oct 31-Nov 4th! That means that police and government places were closed! I thought a day was alot to be closed! but 5 days is alot! Rogelio says that he thinks it's people wanting to party and that's why they have it that way, lol in other words he has no clue why they are closed so long.

So I want to go to Ecuador! I feel like it has been so long since I have been able to see Rogelio and I can't wait any longer!! So if money starts falling out of the sky I will be going to Ecuador lol. Rogelio has been having a hard time with it too, but I think that I am having a harder time with it. Being stuck in the house with not much to talk about but school work or playing with Antonio and Miguel is good only so long!:(

Miguel! Wow is he a wild one! He has gotten even wilder since he turned 2! He never stops! he goes and goes I want to take the battery's out but there is none!! Can someone invent a thing to make the kid sit down for a min? gezzzzzzzzz makes so so tired and crazy at times. It is very hard to raise two kids alone! I don't know how single moms do it! Well kids are into things so gotta go talk to you all later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment