Monday, November 9, 2009

Waiting......

So I was to call the office of my lawyer today in the morning to make a appointment for this week. Um yeah I knew what they were going to say when I called....no appointments! So I called to see if I was right.....Yep! I was right...They said that he has no appointments Intel Monday the 16th! Um yeah that is not right seems odd! So the women who picked up the phone I told her that the lawyer sent me a e-mail saying on a certain day he wanted to meet and the day was wide open! So she said give her a hour and she will talk to him about it. Hum......Lets see what is going to happen. Today marks the two weeks that we have been waiting on the lawyer since Rogelio's interview! gezzzzzz seems that we are always waiting on the lawyer for something....like I said before he has way to many clients to handle. Note to all lawyers don't take on cases if you already have way too many! All people should get things done asap! Thats why they pay you so much money!

Another note....Antonio I think is going to lose another tooth its very loose! Also Miguel hit his front tooth on Friday on a table and we went to the dentist and he said he thinks it will be fine hes about 90% sure. It just looks different then it did before. It gave him alot of pain at first but not it seems to have no pain for him. Miguel is VERY active and never stops as I am writing this he is yelling Hyden is at the door...( hes not) he is a kid who lives by us. Lol

Rogelio told me last night that he has been riding a motorcycle with his cousin! I totally freaked out because I don't want him to get hurt. I am not there and it scares me since the streets down there are dirt! Rogelio has always wanted one but I don't want him to get hurt. He said he is learning how to drive one, that scares me. I told him he needs to ride a 4 Wheeler! It seems safer then a motorcycle! Church is right next to his house and they are so loud!! It gets so hard to hear Rogelio when church is going on.

Oh yeah almost forgot! Last night Rogelio told me that he got this paper delivered to his house on Friday! The paper is from the U.S. saying he has a interview on Oct 27th, 2009! LOl hello it was past the date like almost by two weeks. Rogelio open it and told the guy hello do you see the date on this? What a stupid guy to deliver the notice almost 2 weeks late! Thank God Rogelio has me keeping on top of things! Lol ( I thought it was super funny) At least it shows how things run down there. Also How did they find Rogelio? That's the big question...We only told them a city and a phone number to his cell. There are no addresses! Odd. Any who I am sure I will write later to tell you if we did get a appointment this week or what we decided to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment