Thursday, November 19, 2009

Longer then we thought...

Ok I get it People don't tell me things that they don't know there self. Lol Its funny actually thinking about some of this stuff. Hum....I wonder if it is actually true. Is it true that of what I am thinking about? Dose my lawyer not actually know what the steps are in the immigration process. Is this a test it out and see if he is right type of thing? Really? There are so many things that point to it that he might just be going threw what steps he has heard of over the years and that he has not made it all the way threw the process to actually know how it works.

So my lawyer has been telling me since the last interview that Rogelio had that this is what is going to go on. So last interview Was October 27th,2009 since then he said that we need according to the paper. Some things that we have to fill out and file with the wavier. Then some legal documents. OK check got all that. Then the letter from my self saying how I am doing and what has gone wrong and problems and so on since Rogelio has been gone. Ok check got that. The lawyer did help me write some more things in there witch I think was fine, I needed him to help me with it so he can reword things to actually sound like I meant it. My words are not as easy to say for myself. So all that has been sent to Ecuador and is in Rogelio's hands.

Well so far so good right? Yeah right! Rogelio found out that he needed a diff rent birth Certificate. ( In Ecuador there is two types) so he got that taken care of. Then he had to get that translated into English and get Prof that he has no police Record in Ecuador. Ok he got that He just needs to Translate it. Then Tomorrow he will be calling to make a interview. Sounds good right?

Nope! Here to find out he is not setting up his 2nd interview. He is actually setting up a date that he can turn in his papers for his wavier and to file it. Um....ok the lawyer did not say it like that he said that we are setting up our 2nd interview when he calls. Nope the lawyer was wrong yet again! So what Rogelio dose is turns in the papers when the guy tells him to come in then waits for the papers to be looked over and approved and then he will get an interview date. He will go to the interview and when its approved he will be able to come home, sounds easy but, when you get your hopes up so much that he is going to be home asap and you leave out the step that's not right. Do you know what you are doing lawyer? hum... Makes you think.

On a good note...things will go on and we just need to keep moving and not let things stop us. I just can't wait Intel he is back here in my arms and we are once more a family together! Rogelio is the reason I live he is my life my everything. I can't wait in tell his return to us! Please pray that we will be together soon!!! Love you all hope to talk to you soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment