Friday, April 9, 2010

8 Months????

So I have sort of an update on somethings....I talked to my Lawyers assistant today on the phone...I was calling her to see if they called Ecuador to check up on the stats of Rogelio's case...she told me that they did not use the pin number and they e-mailed Ecuador because they did not want to use my min's on my pin number.....Um hello that's why I got the pin number in the first place is for them to use it...I do not know why they did not just write a e-mail in the first place....they are the ones who told me to buy the pin number and that is the way they check on things...ummm...actually they could have e-mailed the whole time...odd...anyways so she sent the e-mail to Ecuador and we have to wait up to 2 weeks to get a response from them...they will be telling my lawyer's when they sent the paper work off to Panama...we filed the papers in Ecuador in January of 2010...so...

My lawyer's said depending on when they actually sent the paper work out to Panama...then we will know aprox when he will be able to get approved...but here is the thing she told me that it most likely will take a min of 8 months from the date they sent the paper work to panama!!!!! That is so crazy!!! When I heard 8 months I almost cried!! That is not some thing that I want to hear after I have been waiting this long!!! Then she told me that she thinks it will be 15 Months max!!! Are you crazy are you out of your mind!!! That is so long!!! WTF!!! Really???? Do you guys want me to die before I can actually have a real life with my husband and kids and be in a real frame of mind????

So I am not sure what I am going to do about all this...I don't think I am going to do anything intel I hear from my lawyers within two weeks here...so I will be freaked out in the mean time...I also have another person working on some things...I can not say the name of the person but someone else is checking on things with my husband so we will see how all that goes and see what she also says...

I hope I hear at least some good new's from one of the people...I am thinking about getting other people involved but the only thing with that is alot of people do not like to get involved when other party's are already working on some things...but we will see how things go for these two weeks.

I really do want to go down to Ecuador to be with Rogelio but I have to think of everything before I just make a jump and do that...Like I said before...the kids come first right now because Rogelio and I have to do what is best for them...we will see how everything turns out.

Miguel turns 3 this month....Rogelio really wishes that he could be here for his birthday..it is really hard on the kids and I and more harder on Rogelio not to be here. As he always tells me what if I was to have the kids down here and you were alone over there....would you feel lost and lonely? I always say yes! I do not know what I would do without Rogelio and the kids not here..

Antonio tells me all the time that he wants to go live with papi...I always tell him I am sorry but you can not you need to wait for him to come home...he still dose not fully understand but he will one day that we kept him in America for the best for him.

Well enof of me blabing on...I will update you guys soon on more things that go on tommw is Rogelio's birthday....I am sad that I am not with him!! Happy 1 day early Birthday honey I love you more then the whole world! Te Amo Mucho!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment