Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ecuador Yay!

So I have not wrote in this blog for a long time so I thought it was time to update it. Rogelio is still in Ecuador well we wait for him to come home:( That is something that is not good at all. He should be home already! for Real panama Cant you already just approve him to come home?

Panama has his paper work now and we are just waiting on them to approve the waiver. I really hope that its approved soon! It should have been approved by now. My lawyer and another person who has been helping us both wrote panama and they said they still do not have a answer yet! This is crazy! He should be home.

We all miss Rogelio so much I can't wait for him to be home already! I just want a normal life with him and not to worry about him all the time. Our kids miss him so much. He is missing out on there lifes everyday that he is gone. It has been so hard on him also not being here.

Well some good news is that we are going to Ecuador soon! We bought our tickets and we are packing already! I can't wait to see Rogelio! Our sons are super happy that we are going down there. Well I am so stoked! The thing is thou I do not want to have to go down there I want him to be able to come home to us! At least this will have to due for now. At least we can hold eachother and talk face to face and spend time together like normal people do when they are married! It still makes me sad that I will not be able to keep my time forever with him! But who knows maybe we will get the news when we are down there that he is able to come home?? you hear that Panama! Please let him come home with us when we leave Ecuador! The time goes by so fast when we are there! I hate that I want to spend alot of time with him like my whole life! Not just a week!

I hate that our phone calls are short and always get cut out because of the phone lines! Also for me to be able to talk to him I have to like call 10 times before it goes threw! Thats calling the calling card entering your pin then calling his long ass number! Grrrr...its hard when you have kids that are wild in the background when you talk on the phone with him also! I just want to be able to be with him forever!

I know I blab alot but gezzz just my thoughts! Please pray that he will be able to come home with us when we visit Ecuador! Thanks for listening to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment