Friday, January 1, 2010

Waiting On Things....

So We thought of getting a new lawyer but......we checked it out and it seemed that we should try this with the lawyer that we have.....There are so many other lawyers out there that all they want is money....how do you know who to trust with your life? It is a hard thing to decide.....you have to think about it and even though we do not always make the best of decisions we try to do what we think is best at the time.

All this immigration stuff is so hard....We still have not filed for the wavier but in a few days we will be...then its the waiting game.....I know I have not wrote in here for a long time so I wanted to write something.....It has been VERY hard here with out Rogelio makes me want to win a million dollars and go stay with him....well it might not come to that...but I really hope he can come home soon....This whole thing has changed my life so much and so many other peoples.....I really hope it dose not come to me having to go to Ecuador to live....that would not be the best choice for the children....it would be only hurting them.....there are so many bad things in Ecuador and not enof med's and help for the children that they need like we have here In U.S.A. it would be hard. I know it is very hard for Rogelio to be there and away from us.....I don't want to put the kids threw that for a long period of time. We could do it for a bit but not long.....well talk to you guys soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment