Monday, January 25, 2010

2 Years!!!

So Now last night was our 2 year mark! Not that we been together....its that we have been apart!! Rogelio has not been here for 731 Days today! that is 2 years and 1 day!! That's how long immigration has kept us apart!!! That is not right!!

Last night I was talking on the phone with Rogelio....I ask him if he remembered that last time that we had court here...we came out of the court room and they had just told us that they are giving him 90 days to Seattle things up and within 90 days he has to be out of the U.S.A.! I still remember what chairs we sat it right outside the court room...Rogelio holding my hand and with his other arm around my shoulder and I was almost crying and Rogelio telling me honey its going to be ok....it is only going to be a short time...the time will fly by so fast we will not even notice it...don't be sad be happy that we are still going to get 3 months together! The lawyer told us that it will not be any longer then 3-6 months max! I love you and I always will no matter where we live no matter where you are. Then him asking me one last time if I was sure that I did not want to go down to Ecuador and live also.

The reason's that I never went down there to live with Rogelio are good reasons....Rogelio has always agreed with it also but it was always hard for him to Remember all the reasons are good points. A few of the reasons where the hospitals are far away,the doc's are not as good as they are here, they had different meds,no money for more beds or other things we needed. I had to stay here to pay our car and some other bills,Antonio starting school and so on...it was just not healthy for us to go down at the time. Now there are even more reasons with the boys always being sick and myself being sick often.We must have gone over this list a million times with all the bad things it over powered the good things...mostly we had to think of the kids first rather then ourselves!

So last night was really hard talking to Rogelio remembering that it was only supposed to be 3-6 months max....after 6 months came along then it was no more then a year! Our lawyer said...after a year came along it was only a few more months and about 2 months ago the lawyer said it was going to be 3 more months as when we got the wavier in but there was problems so we did not file it right away because we needed more paper work....so it has been 2 weeks since we filed it.....I really hope that he gets to come home asap!!! Please everyone pray for us.

2 years is something that I never thought I would be away from my love of my life and my children here without a father.....sometimes calling my friends dad or my father most the time. That is not how I want it. That is Miguel who says it, but both boys fully understand that Rogelio is there father and they both talk to him on the phone and see him on web cam.

In Ecuador when we went last Jan Miguel was so attached to Rogelio as was Antonio. I can't wait for Rogelio to come home so they can be attached to there father again.

When I talk to Rogelio he makes me remember things...and Remember who I am...I know things will be fixed when he comes home.Talk to you all soon:) Thanks for listening to me blab on and on. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment