Thursday, January 21, 2010

I hate to wait!

So it has been a bit since we filed the wavier...still no word on what is going on yet...we are waiting to hear from someone on a update...I hope that it is good news. Antonio had surgery on Monday to open up his airflow in his nose. All went well...he was crying for a while for his papi but fell asleep and did not say much after that. When we got home he still asked for Rogelio and told me that he had a dream that he was here, and that we all went fishing..I thought that was so cute! I really do think that some dreams do come true..I really hope that the ones with Rogelio coming home do come true.

Antonio is playing the Wii right now and sitting on the sofa...well Miguel is getting into everything that is is able to get into..we have played so many games today and done tuns of activity's.We are almost done reading Charlotte's Web we started reading it this morning. We have been reading so much all I can think of is what book we are going to read next. Well I like the books with no pictures Antonio and Miguel love the books with pictures. Gezzz....ordering books from Antonio's school is very hard online when you do not have the right codes to put in...we want to get some "Just Right" books for him that are cheaper getting them from the school. We are overloaded with books but still want more.

I was looking in our things that we save and I found a activity book for Children it was pretty cool!...I must have gotten it a long time ago and put it away so we could do the things when the boys got older. It has Creative Crafts,Singable sons,Tasty Treats and tuns of other things in it. We are going to try and do some of it this week.

Rock Candy I so miss doing that...I remember Crystal Cave days for field trips at school and making Rock Candy well I found out how to make it when I looked it up online and we are going to try and make those also sometime next week. I know that Antonio would love doing it well Miguel would love eating it lol. Antonio cracked my Ipod Touch :( I was so sad but then thought gezz maybe I should not let a 6 year old play with my Ipod Touch...( I am still going to let him play it but should have thought of it before when I first got it LOl oh well life goes on.

Did you know that they have Ipod touch in schools now for the kids??? I thought that was so crazy!

Days go by and makes me wish that I could fly to Ecuador! I pray everyday that Rogelio can come home very soon! The kids need there dad here and I need my Husband here.

No comments:

Post a Comment