Sunday, January 31, 2010

Humm.....Thinking...

So today is day number 737! Wow never thought that we would have these many days apart. I talked to Rogelio last night...we made some more plans for when he comes back home and talked about many other things. Still I have not found a way since my first plan fell threw to get to Ecuador but we are still trying to figure out how myself and the kids are going to get down to Ecuador to see him.

Last year in December of 2008 I started feeling really stressed and needed to go see Rogelio asap...I went there and I felt so much better....That is how I want to feel again on now this is the 2nd year mark that we have been apart and I am feeling even more stressed and down then last year at the 1 year mark. Gezzz overwhelms me to even say it has been that long. I never thought that Those words would ever come out of my mouth!

Rogelio is my working man down in Ecuador he trys to keep his mind and body in use so he dose not think about all these problems but me It is harder for me. It makes us feel better at the time to start planning more and more things for when he comes back home. Makes you wonder also is our file just sitting in Panama chilling? Or is someone actually looking at it and saying hummm.....I should send it to Washington its great file...or what is going on? There are so many questions I have and no answers to them...I hope he can come home soon....like on Feb 1, 2010!!! For real! Another thing if you ever think that you can do the same thing and I mean same thing that I did and am doing....you are crazy!!! I don't know what I would do without living with someone at this time....because it is so hard! Thank GOD for parents! Don't take any day just like any other day with your man or women....act like its your last!! I LOVE YOU ROGELIO FOREVER AND EVER!! YOU ARE MY LOVE,MY LIFE, MY EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment