Friday, August 21, 2009

The 3 L's

Long Lasting Love....That's what I call Rogelio and my relationship:) No matter how many times we have disagreements or how long we are apart we will always love each other no matter what. When Rogelio and I first got together I knew that we would be together for the rest of our lives no matter what. Guess what I was right! No matter how long they make us be apart or how much it hurts us both....we both have eyes only for each other. Are love is Lasting love. I will love him no matter what.



Rogelio is going to go on web cam this weekend YAY!!! Thanks to my parents:) My parents are the best! No matter how many times we disagree on things and no matter how mad I make them or they make me, they will always be there for Rogelio and I. They are great parents! Without my parents here threw this all I don't know what I would do. They have helped me so much and been there for me. I love them and appreciate how much they have done for me so much. Words don't describe how much I appreciate it all that they have done for Rogelio and I. Oh I can't forget how much they have also done for Our sons:)



My father has always been there for Miguel as a male figure. When Rogelio comes back I know that Miguel will miss him the most. My father said that Miguel reminds him of himself when he was younger. Miguel also has a lot of my fathers features. He is skinny and taller with a longer face like my father.

My brother in Law has been there also for Antonio since Rogelio has been gone as a male figure he plays with Antonio and makes sure that he feels special. My brother in law has and will be there for Antonio just like Rogelio would be if he was here. The love I see My brother in law has for Antonio is great and well appreciated by Rogelio and I. When ever Antonio and my brother in law are together I know they are having a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment