Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Living Life One Phone Call At A Time...

Last night I got to talk to Rogelio after not talking to him for a few days because I can not afford calling cards. We got to talk for a hole 8 Mins!! $2.00 calling card. I need to find other calling cards that last for more Mins. I have tryed many calling cards but they are all about the same. The only difference is some calling cards charge you a min even if they don't pick up and others don't charge you.

Rogelio said that his brother is still gone to another city working because his town dose not really have jobs right now. He will return in a month or two when that work is finished. How alot of work goe's down there is do the job intel its done then it stops and you have to find another job intel they start that job agian. Some people decide not to hire you back on others say come back in a few months. So inless you have your own business or you work for a family company its harder to have a steady job.

So he has been eating fish that he catches and rice almost everyday because right now I don't have more money to send him. He will change that at the end of the month. I asked him to go on web cam but he is not able to due to the fact he needs money to go on. He said he has $1.00 left but he is going to buy eggs tommw and get some yucas from his brother so he can eat something different. He also trys to eat over at his family's alot because foods so expensive when you have nothing.

When ever someone invites him to eat he gets so happy because that's food he gets to have that is not fish or rice. Don't get me wrong Rogelio LOVES FISH! I think that he would live at the river or lake if he could:)

I had a dream last night. It was that Rogelio had just showed back up at our house and that he was finally home! Oh man how good did that feel I thought I was in heaven!! It felt so real!!!! He told me that everything was ok now and that he is able to be here. Then for some reason we all decides to go back to Ecuador all of my main family! so We had to get a same day ticket but Rogelio and I had to drive to FL. So on our way down there he told me we have to sneak across the border....I was like why? Then he told me that he was really not supposed to be here and he snuck across!! I was like omg NO!!!! Rogelio why did you do that? I thought it felt so real then I woke up, it was good that I was just dreaming but it was also too bad. I was finally happy but then sad. I never would want him to sneak anywhere for me. I just want to go by the law and make sure everything done the right way! But still felt good that he was finally home:(

before I knew it our 8 mins on our call was up and I had to say goodnight and goodbye!:( I hate saying that to him on the phone and I hate saying goodbye. I wish I could say see you later or something else but it drives me crazy. Tommw I will call him again and talk for another hole 8 mins! Not a day goe's by that I don't wish he was home!! People in the National Visa Center and the Department of State in Ecuador need to work fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment