Sunday, August 16, 2009

Feels like it has been forever since I saw you!

So the other day I saw Rogelio on web cam. We always chat on web cam since he has been gone. He shaved his mustache!!! He looks so different! He said that he looks younger. I said that I rather see him with a mustache! Then after the 2nd time we web camed together and I saw it the lights at Cyber were on more and he was not wearing a hat. He looked totally good. I think I like him not having a mustache anymore:)

Geazzzz Lighting dose make a difference! I can't wait intel we are able to go down to Ecuador to see him! Seems like its been forever. My oldest son wet his bed last night then when I asked him why he wet his bed he said I don't know, but mom when papi comes back I will not wet my bed anymore.

My older son was fully potty trained before Rogelio left to Ecuador then he started having problems, when we took him to the doctor to talk about it the doctor said it has alot to do with Rogelio being gone. When we were in Ecuador he did not wet the bed or have a accident except for one time! That was such a shock! I know it has alot to do with Rogelio not being here:( Makes me sad:(

My older child still can't wait for his papi to come home he keeps saving his money to get plane tickets he is one determined child:)

1 comment:

  1. I found like 15 cents once and gave it to Antonio. He said he is saving it for a plane ticket to see Papi. Awww...

    ReplyDelete