Thursday, August 13, 2009

My son is sad because his papi is not here yet!

So my 6 year old and I went to the doctor today, after our doctors appointment he asks me why is papi not here yet? Why can't we go pick him up? Then he said I saw on t.v. that he can fly when he wants to come places. I told my son...that's not how it works with papi we have to wait and go threw the immigration system because papi dose not have papers here. He still dose not understand it all. It is so hard to explain things to a 6 year old he listens to every word and still thinks other things. He yelled at me today saying it was my fault for papi being gone. Sometimes I have not a clue what to do when he gets like this.

I let my 6 year old talk on the phone with his papi but he never wants to get off the phone. I can't wait intel Rogelio is able to come back home to us. It is making us have so many problems and depression with everything. I wish there was just something you could say or do that would make him come back asap! If anyone knows how to do that, it would be great.

My younger son knows who his papi is and every time he sees his picture he says PAPI!!! Sometimes he even says I wannna papi! He is starting to understand everything.....Still can't wait intel he gets to come home. Seems like its been forever!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for your family to be reunited, Jill. Hang in there, you are doing a great job with your sons!!! You will have a long life together with your husband after all this is over.
    Love,
    Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete