Monday, August 24, 2009

Rogelio's Sad:(

So I saw Rogelio on web cam on sat! Yay! That made me happy to see him again on cam:) The boys were happy to see there father too! Rogelio was Really sad though, he said that times are hard without us there and without us all together. His brother moved out so he is alone living there. He said it makes him miss us even more. Rogelio said that everyday for him seems to be sooo long and never ending. When he is just wishing the days would go by faster so he is that much closer to getting to be back together with us. Sometimes that happens to me too seems like the days go by slow, when I just want it to be the next day and Rogelio and I can be together again.

Rogelio told me that once he gets his green card he will be on the next plane that is available to take. He said he dose not want to waste anytime for anything. He said even if he dose not have time to pack all of his things he will just leave them and come home as fast as he can. It is the most pain full thing being away from him. I sure it is more pain full for Rogelio to be away from The children and me. At least I can see our kids and be here with our kids where he is alone. Sure he has his family down there but it is not the same. Sometimes I forget how much harder it is that he has it then I do.

Rogelio said that everyone in our family in Ecuador is doing good right now. No one is sick at this time. That is so good seems like someone is always sick. Rogelio has not got a cold for a few weeks now and that's good too:) I am still looking for a way for us to get down to Ecuador hopefully soon we will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment